Helping to Prevent the Spread of Covid-19 – A Reminder...
As we are all very aware, Covid-19 is still very much present in our communities, though thankfully at a much lower rate than what was seen earlier this year.
With some lockdown and prevention measures still in place, such as the recently announced rule from the government about banning gatherings of more than 6 people as of 14th September, we wanted to remind you of the measures that we are taking at Graham & Co to help prevent the spread and keep our customers and staff safe.
Keeping You Safe During Property Viewings
Our teams have been working extra hard during the last couple of months to accommodate the new government guidance on preventing the spread of coronavirus, whilst maintaining a ‘new normal’ and continuing with ‘business as usual’.
This means that we have had to put extra measures in place for communicating with clients and for viewings of properties. Here are some of the measures that we kindly ask all prospective property buyers to adhere to:
- All viewings must remain socially distanced – whilst viewing a property, we must ensure that both staff and visitors to a property remain at a 2-metre distance from one another at all times.
- Wearing masks – All Graham & Co staff have been issued with masks and we ask that you also bring your mask, just like when you need to visit any other public place that is indoors.
- No children please – We ask that children are not present for viewings, simply because it is sometimes difficult to control what they may touch. If you need to bring your children with you then please let us know in advance as we are scheduling extra time into our appointments where needed so we can show both parents around individually, so the other can stay with the kids in the car.
- No-touch policy – The Graham & Co team member that will show you around the property will be wearing gloves and cleaning surfaces as they go – so you don’t have to. We are literally opening doors for all visitors to minimise any contact with surfaces for both you and to respect the space whilst it is still occupied by existing owners of the property. If you want to see in a cupboard, we will open it for you, just ask!
Appointments at the Graham & Co Office
As you may already be aware, many businesses have ‘closed their doors’ or are operating an appointment only service. We are doing just that and maintaining an area at the front of our office for visitors, instead of the usual sit down meetings we are used to.
To help our operations and appointments continue, we ask that if you need to speak to a member of the Graham & Co team about any of our services or a property that you wish to buy, sell or rent, that you kindly follow the below options and guidelines:
- Give us a call – If it is a matter that can be discussed over the phone – that’s great! Please call our Andover office on 01264 356500 or our Whitchurch office on 01256 635111.
- Arrange a video call – we are happy to accommodate video calls on apps like Zoom or Skype if you would prefer a more ‘face-to-face’ meeting, without the travel or masks. Please ask a member of our team so we can book you in for a video call and discuss the best options.
- By appointment only – Our office is currently open but we are asking all visitors that you please make an appointment in advance if you need to pop in and see us. This helps us to minimise the number of people in the customer area at one time and also ensure that there will be someone available to see you right away and minimise waiting time.
- Designated Customer Area – the front part of our office downstairs is open to visitors but the rest of the office is for staff only. When you arrive, you will see the designated customer area and a member of our team will explain how the appointment will work (social distancing etc).
- Wearing masks – Please bring your mask with you, in the same way that you take your mask for visiting any other high street retail outlet.
- Sanitise your hands – As we are sure you are used to by now, we ask that before you enter the office that you please ensure your hands are sanitized to minimise the spread of germs on any surfaces that you may come into contact with.
We are doing our best to help provide the best service to our customers as possible during this time and we thank you for all your cooperation and understanding and we hope that you all continue to stay safe and well. For any questions around our current operations or to enquire about a property or service that we provide, please get in touch with our team on 01264 356500 and we look forward to hearing from you.